Saturday, June 11, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Time to see everyone's hunts for this week.  I love looking at all the different interpretations for the same theme.  I am particularly interested in Long Exposure because I can think of a lots of different ways that can go--all more interesting than mine.

Long Exposure:
I like how it makes her taller and gives her a long nose, but the exposure wasn't even that long so maybe it doesn't count.  1/30 of a second.  She would NOT stop jumping up and down.

Shapes and Childhood Memory:
Did anyone else have one of these shape sorters?  I did as a child and thanks to Grandma my children do, also.  Tupperware still makes them for like $42, but Grandma got several from good will and made a set.  Amazingly enough, after 11 years, I was able to find all 10 shapes for these photos.

Green:

Last year's growth and this year's growth make for some two-toned green in the back yard.

Fruit:
The life of a fruit when you try to take pictures with children around.
Fruit after children are in bed and before company the next day.  Wish I'd cut them up, but kind of like the green...

Go check out the other hunts over at Ramblings and Photos.  There is some serious talent!  (Though it is okay to be like me, just learning and loving photography, if you are nervous of joining in the hunt--it is fun for all!)



Photobucket

24 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

Beautiful shots! I have that same "memory", too. :)

julie said...

All great interpretations! Love your fruit collage! :)

Buckeroomama said...

I LOVE the Green shot --love the dual tones. :) Wonderful series of shots for Fruit, too!

Stephanie said...

I love your little one with the strawberries. So adorable!

Rosie@leavesnbloom said...

My son had one of those shape sorters and those strawberries look just soooooo good in the collage.

Brooke said...

I can't pick a favorite.... These are all really great! Those berries look so tasty! Have a fantastic Sunday.

Selena said...

Great shots! I had one of those shape sorters as a kid too!
I don't know what is up but I can't comment with my blogger ID it keeps messing up! SO annoying!

Gina Kleinworth said...

The fruit- absolute perfection!

Melissa @ Enjoy all life has to offer said...

Wow, your green and fruit shots are beautiful. I really like how you put a series of shots together for the fruit one's, it really added to the story.

Ashley Sisk said...

Wonderful job - I love your take on green and fruit!

Jessaca said...

Great childhood memory/shapes!!

Valeria said...

Great entries and the fruit looks yummy

Stefanie Brown said...

What a great "green" shot. Lovely! All of them are fantastic, though.

Unknown said...

Great shots! I remember playing with one of those Tupperware shape toys. Your green shot looks neat. And I love the fruit collage.

Michelle said...

Beautiful shots...love the green and the fruit series.

Kim said...

Oh, I just love the green shot. It is so vibrant and gorgeous!

Miriam said...

I love Green and the strawberries with their leaves, my son had one of those shape things! a few years ago now. I really love your collages this week.

Marcy said...

I love the two different shades of green on the tree. Beautiful. Those strawberries look wonderful, too.

deb duty said...

Love the collages! The fruit photo is especially beautiful.

Unknown said...

Wonderful job! Love green and fruit! Beautiful!

Christina said...

Great interpretations! I love your green photo!

Gunsside said...

Great post and your strawberies looks delicious ;))

Serline said...

If Narelle were present, those delicious strawberries would last only half the time...

Leovi said...

Beautiful photos, strawberries and children a nice combination.