Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mellow Yellow Monday--little birdie

This is a "new to me" photo meme, and I probably won't be able to participate every Monday (at least while Shoot and Edit is going on), but I took and edited this photo on Saturday and I needed a place to share it.  The only rule is the photo has to have yellow in it.  Well, this one definitely does.
I tried to take pictures of the kids in the yellow field of weeds, but the bird was much more cooperative.  Be sure to hop on over and check out more Mellow Yellow Monday photos.  There are a lot of them and yellow always brings a smile!
MellowYellowMondayBadge
Photobucket

7 comments:

deb duty said...

This is so pretty! It almost looks like he's posing for you. Love that yellow bokeh!

KimberFNP said...

Wow! This should win the Mellow Yellow Monday contest - if there was one :) Stunning!

KimberFNP said...

I see you are into photography, you might like my friend Patty's site called findingserendipity.com

Anonymous said...

Wonderful mellow yellow.

Rek Sesh said...

The bird(admire the balancing skill) and the weeds are striking. Great shot. Thanks for visiting. :)

Crunchy Diva said...

oh my what a great photo! i love how the bird is just cocking its head to one side looking all cheeky like...lol

Leovi said...

Beautiful photo, the flower with pretty colors. Very exotic. The bird beautiful and stately. Greetings.