Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday Rewind April 19

I went back through last weeks photos to figure out which of my favorite pictures I didn't have chance to share so I can link up with Chic Homeschool Mama and her blog hop Monday Rewind.  Turns out except for a few shots of flowers, they are all photos of my Sunflower.  I guess by the time the boys got home from school I was all camera-ed out.  Definitely a pro in the homeschool column.

So to not bore you completely, I did play with some actions.  But my first one is just a simple edit.  I love this photo because she still looks like my baby in this shot and not the big, little girl she is becoming:
Here she is earlier this day when she is yelling "Take a picture of me, NOW!":
Here she is playing after childcare at the church for my Acts Bible Study class:
That same day at a birthday party at McDonalds (before she peed on this same platform):
Back to a simple edit on one of my absolute favorites.  I opened the door to let some light in for the photos and she is peering to see why the door is open; what's out there, mama?:
Have a wonderful Monday and be sure to hop on over to Chic Homeschool Mama for more photos!
Photobucket

4 comments:

- Jessi - said...

She is so cute! lol take the picture of me now hahaha.

Christina said...

She is adorable. Those are really nice shots!

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

Those cheeks are too cute- Thanks for linking up today & sharing!

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

I like your edits. She is such a cutie. Hope you have a good Tuesday.