|1/250 f/5.6 102mm ISO 200|
I did my usual boosts--My combined Flat Tone and General Punch preset, plus a little to blacks. I also adjusted white balance a tiny bit and boosted +10 brightness and +18 saturation. Then I used the clone brush in LR to remove the extra bits of glass that cropping still left. Then I used an adjustment brush to desaturate and brighten the background until I was satisfied with it. The automask feature for the brush kept it off the leaf quite satisfactory. None of the automasking in PSE6 is as good as the new technology. One reason alone to upgrade to PSE10 in the distant future (when 11 comes out.)
For the rest of my edits I basically used my preset, boosted the blacks, brightness, and saturation, and for some cropped. Again the original is under the edit on mouseover.
|1/640 f/4.2 80mm ISO 100|
I did play with white balance a little on the one above a bit cooler and +9 in tint.
|1/60 f/5.6 135mm ISO 800|
|1/500 f/1.8 50mm ISO 100|