Thursday, April 5, 2012

Ummmm, My Name

Okay, so we are under construction, and given that tomorrow we are going to the Science Center and I am not paying a designer, and I don't know when I'll feel like working on it again, it may be this way forever.  I figure after a year it is about TIME I got a header.  This is better than that!

Anyway, in the meantime I am working on my site where I can sell photos and share photos from events.  I am doing this mostly because it makes sharing photos with friends and family so much easier, but I figure I might as well put some up for purchase while I'm at it.  But to link that back to here I wanted to use my "business name."  So while I'll still be signing things as Cedar for awhile, feel free to start thinking of me as Nora.  That is my name, and I'm sticking changing back to it.
Photobucket

6 comments:

No Greater Love said...

Wow, it looks great. I love it. And now I don't have to worry about accidentally writing, "Nora", when I leave a comment. I am always nervous I'm going to do that. :) Anyway....it looks beautiful!!!

No Greater Love said...

Wow, it looks great. I love it. And now I don't have to worry about accidentally writing, "Nora", when I leave a comment. I am always nervous I'm going to do that. :) Anyway....it looks beautiful!!!

Linda said...

Love the header! And, while I love the name "Nora", I also love your chosen name...Cedar. Gives you an air of mystery...or romance...or something. Anyway...whatever I call you, I always enjoy a visit to your blog! I know you are getting excited about your upcoming trip...

seabluelee said...

Hi, Nora, it's nice to meet you. :-)
Your new header is lovely, but for some reason your new format won't fit on my screen, even when I expand my browser to full screen. I don't know if you can adjust that - but having to scroll back and forth is a bit cumbersome. Wishing you the best with your photography business! Have a wonderful weekend.

Daenel T. said...

Yay, Nora!

Unknown said...

Great shots! The chick is adorable, and the butterfly photo is stunning!