Monday, April 16, 2012

Tuesday's Treasures

Lest you start to think that Sunflower is my only child, I have a sweet shot for the three oldest today.

Sunflower:

SnapDragon:

Huckleberry:
Soon we will have treasure number four, but for now some flowers will have to do:
I tried to use some textures on this so I could submit it for Texture Tuesday, but nothing was working for me.  I think the background already had enough texture and color in it.  So then I used a different picture for Texture Tuesday.  I love how textures can totally change an image.


I used several different layers today. On the bottom one layer of Kim Klassen's Annabelle at 100% soft-light.  Then on layer of Not too Shabby at 38% soft-light.  Then a final top layer of Not Too Shabby at 17% Hard Light.

I hope you have a most excellent Tuesday!
Sweet Shot Daykimklassencafe 
Photobucket

15 comments:

Melanie said...

You have such beautiful kiddos! Lovely captures of each, & LOVE your pretty blooms!

Desirae R said...

I love the new look of the website! And, as always, your children are beautiful. Can't wait to see number 4!

I really love your daffodil picture.

Lottieberry said...

Wow your photos are beautiful! Your texture tuesday photo came out very nice. I love the colors and how you used the texture as a vignette. This may be a really dumb question but do daffodils come in different colors besides yellow or did your processing create that peachy tone? Either way I love it and I love the photos of your kids. So cute!

Nadege, said...

Your children look so sweet.
I looove the tulip shot.

Linda said...

The photos were all beautiful, as expected! The children are simply gorgeous children - love their smiles and the way you always seem to catch that perfect look!

Dina Lettre said...

Your photos ALWAYS make me smile, Lady...but that 1st one is just too perfect!

Kathleen said...

Wow, what a beautiful blog! The shots of your children are beyond precious -- you are very good at capturing a "moment in time." Your daffodil image is lovely, too; the texture you chose is perfect for the image.

Anna Hettick said...

Beautiful children and photos!! I am visiting from Darcy's Sweet Shot Tuesday's!! Can't wait to check out more of your blog!! =)

Susan said...

Cedar!

What beautiful pictures! Your children are so cute.

Love the texture too.

Hope your day is blessed!

Susan @ Sunflower Status said...

Happy Tuesday! Love the shot of Huckleberry! :-D

Mona's Picturesque said...

You did a great job! Gorgeous texture work :)

Tonya said...

What beautiful kiddos you have!! Gorgeous photography as always!! Hope you have a great week!!

Life with Kaishon said...

They are all so beautiful : )

Gina @ Gigi Marie Photography said...

Congrats on #4- that is so exciting!!!! So many great things happening for you-

Sharon said...

You capture your children's personalities so beautifully! I love the texturing on the daffodils. So creative and lovely. Thanks for sharing!