Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Week 47 good to WOW Edit Thanksgiving

Just a quick post to share my Thanksgiving edits as I have a busy few days ahead...busier than normal.
Nothing too exciting.  I straightened a little and adjusted some sliders in LR.  I should possibly have straightened a little more but I didn't want to cut the flowers; sometimes editing cannot fix composition issues.

I thought it would seemed a little too busy, so I converted to BW with Lightroom's preset Creative Look 2 and added a little cream/orange to give back the warmth.
I cannot wait until next year to take more Thanksgiving photos!

Have a fantastic Thursday!



Photobucket

7 comments:

Stasha said...

First one looks very inviting and second one very posh. I like them both. Nicely done!

Ashley Sisk said...

Really love the tones in your first edit - so festive.

Jaymi said...

ok now I'm hungry! That looks sooo tasty!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Came out great- isn't it nice when black & white can do exactly what you are looking for?!

Anonymous said...

I definitely agree with Jaymi - this photos makes me so hungry!

Andrea Dawn said...

I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. I have truly enjoyed your encouraging comments on my SHS submissions and am always impressed with your interpretations. Check out my latest post at The Art of Life for details on the award. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Wonderful clean edit! LOVE it in b/w!