Saturday, August 25, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I've missed blogging and my on-line photo friends. I'm still not sure exactly how much time I'll be able to give to this blog, but I thought Scavenger Hunt Sunday was the perfect way to dip my feet in the water again.  After all it is the meme that started my photo obsession in the first place, and I love it.  PLUS I happen to have lots of pictures from this last week (and a bit) that fit this week's themes.

School:
NaNa NaNa...we don't start school until next week and the week after that!

Rule of Thirds:

Side Profile...s:

Small:
I bet I surprised you with my subject change :)

Motion:
Sunflower is constantly in motion...even more so since we've added her sister.  It is fascinating to see...if a bit exhausting.

Have a most blessed Sunday!

Photobucket

18 comments:

Andrea Dawn said...

So delighted to see you here, Nora. What great shots of little Sweet Pea. Love the profile shot with big brother.and of course, Sunflower is always a treat to see.

Amanda said...

Haha! You did surprise me with your subject change :) Cute photos! I love the motion shot.

Kim Stevens said...

Well these are all great, but wow I love that motion pic!!

Kmcblackburn said...

Well how have u been stranger? I can see u have your hands full. The joy in your little girls face in that first shot explains why you've been MIA and that it has totally been worth it :). Congrats!!

tiarastantrums said...

love the little one dancing in motion!

- Jessi - said...

we have that same swimsuit from the first picture. Adorable photos! Great bokeh in the last one and the rays of light shooting through them.

Anonymous said...

Profile is hands down my favorite. Awesome job!!!

Linda said...

You have been missed - and I have anxiously awaited photos of the new baby. She is absolutely adorable! The photo of her with big brother is so sweet - and of course, Sunflower is always a treat for the eyes! Glad to see you back!

4 Lettre Words said...

She is precious! Great choices for this week.

Rainey said...

Oh my goodness, that "School" shot is absolutely adorable! Lovely shots of all the children.

Tamar SB said...

She is so cute!! Glad to see you back on the hunt!

Unknown said...

Great shots - I would post the same one's too. They are all so stinking cute!!!

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Wow, what a great set! Love that sweet face in the first two shots! What a doll! Have a great week.

trulymegs said...

That first photo is just too adorable!

dsblanchard said...

I've missed you. You always stopped by to look at my pictures and then, suddenly, you were not there.

I did a bee shot for small, also, but mine was not nearly as well done as yours. Needless to say, I am not a photographer. You did surprise me, though, by the subject change. Yes, indeed!

The interpretation of "school" was precious.

Don't be gone so long again,
Dawn

Unknown said...

Ooohhh, I love "small" Beautiful color and great detail. Great job!

Daenel T. said...

Is that the new baby?! Omg, I cannot stand the cute. Congratulations. So good to see you back, you and the family have been missed. Take care of yourselves.

xoxo

Inkjet Ink Cartridges said...

Awesome pics.... I like this blog........ Thanks.